Redline Athletics Forsyth County is the premier youth speed and agility training center in Cumming, GA located only a few min off GA400. Our brand new facility is over 15,000 square feet, full basketball/volleyball court, 6 batting cages, turf area for soccer/lacrosse/football, HIIT area for speed & agility, fully equipped weight room appropriate for athletes ages 8- to young adult.
Is your youth athlete (ages 8-18) looking to get better and stay at peak performance throughout the year? Our workout’s are high energy and will help take your youth athlete to the next level, no matter the sport, no matter the skill.
Classes start on the top of every hour, 90 minutes long and consist of:
Membership options available for every family and budget! As low as $99 per month and sibling discounts available!
MONDAY-FRIDAY (90 Minute Youth Performance Sessions)
SATURDAY (60 minute sessions)
Redline Members – Download the Redline 2.0 App from the Apple Store or Google Play. All sessions will be booked using this app.
Book your session FREE Session using this link:
Additional Weekly Basketball Sessions for Members:
*Rentals and 1 on 1’s by appointment only
Redline has tailored speed and agility training programs that best suit your individual and team goals.
Athletes PERFORM and MAKE PLAYS when they prepare and train. Redline helps Athletes DRAMATICALLY improve their Athleticism, Resilience, and Movement to unlock their peak performance on the field of play.
Athletes improve better together. That’s why we’re always organizing events for our very active and motivated Redline community.
Redline Coaches have a passion for Athletes. Their battle-tested professional and collegiate experience combined with their education and certifications create a positive, high-energy environment.
– Redline Forsyth Speed & Agility Trainer
– Track & Field Standout in College
– Trained by former Olympic runner Bruce Skiles
– 4yr Letterman at Landmark Christian (State Champion 2006 & 2007)
– ACE certified trainer
– trained multiple star D1 athletes
Ran 100 in 10.2 seconds
Degree in early childhood development
– Seminole County and Fayette County All Region Team
– 2008 World Series Champion at Valdosta St
– Gulf South Conference and Region Champ
– First Team All Conference & All Region VSU
– Central Forsyth baseball – 2 time All Forsyth County Team
– All region team, Team MVP, and Gold Glove senior year
– Played at Garner Webb, Team MVP
– Career .332 hitter at Division 1 level
– Graduate assistant coach at University of West GA
– Head JV coach at Limestone College
Baseball pitching instructor
– Played on the Braves 1992 World Series Team
– Original Young Gun with Glavine, Smoltz, and Avery
– Pitched 12 years in the majors
– Former 1st rd pick
– Reinhardt University Men’s basketball team
– Point Guard College (PGC) Instructor
– Carlos Strong development league instructor
Fun Fact: holds career assist record at his high school in Bogart, GA
-3yr starter at Univ of Richmond
– Doctor of Chiropractic
– Functional Movement Specialist
– ACE Certified Personal Trainer
– Strength Coach
– Worked with athletes from the NBA, MLB, NFL, and NHL
– Played 1 year baseball at N.C. State before a career ending shoulder injury
– 4 year starter Varsity Baseball at Purnell Swett High School in NC (All County)
– 3 year starter Varsity Football
– Graduated with B.S. from Limestone College
– Majored in Strength & Conditioning
– Collegiate Soccer Player at Limestone College
– USL soccer player w/ Tormenta FC
– NASM certified Personal Trainer
– NASM certified Performance Enhancement Specialist
– NASM certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
– Degree in Exercise Science with a focus in Sports Medicine
Friendly and knowledgable coaches make parents and kids alike feel welcome and comfortable.
I am so appreciative of Redline. They are keeping my son active and his fitness has improved leaps and bounds since starting at Redline. The coaches are top notch and know their stuff. I also love how convenient the schedule is, we can go to classes whenever it works for our family. We will for sure sign up again, the investment is worth every penny.
We are so thrilled with RedLine Athletics. Our son is learning how to condition and take care of his body. He is also getting training for his specific sport. We could not be more happy with the amazing facility and trainers. Highly recommend!
We love Redline! My son goes and works hard each time, coming out tired yet satisfied. I can already see some results in core strength and stamina. Definitely worth every penny!!!
We are a couple months in and are seeing amazing results! My daughter’s skills and speed are improving more and more everyday! Thank you Redline!
Great, positive, upbeat trainers who really push the kids to want to do more. Just being there puts you in a good mood! Love this place!
So happy we found Redline. It’s the perfect compliment to my son’s baseball team’s practice. Already seeing growth after a short amount of time.
The trainers are top notch. My son’s strength and speed numbers increased a ton over the summer. It helped his confidence tremendously