*Rentals and 1 on 1’s by appointment only
Redline has tailored training programs that best suit your individual and team goals.
Sharpen sport-specific skills for accelerated results.
Athletes improve better together. That’s why we’re always organizing events for our very active and motivated Redline community.
Redline Coaches have a passion for Athletes. Their battle-tested professional and collegiate experience combined with their education and certifications create a positive, high-energy environment.
– Redline Forsyth Speed & Agility Trainer
– Track & Field Standout in College
– Trained by former Olympic runner Bruce Skiles
– 4yr Letterman at Landmark Christian (State Champion 2006 & 2007)
– ACE certified trainer
– trained multiple star D1 athletes
Ran 100 in 10.2 seconds
Degree in early childhood development
– Seminole County and Fayette County All Region Team
– 2008 World Series Champion at Valdosta St
– Gulf South Conference and Region Champ
– First Team All Conference & All Region VSU
– Central Forsyth baseball – 2 time All Forsyth County Team
– All region team, Team MVP, and Gold Glove senior year
– Played at Garner Webb, Team MVP
– Career .332 hitter at Division 1 level
– Graduate assistant coach at University of West GA
– Head JV coach at Limestone College
– GA State University volleyball standout
– Coach at GA5 Volleyball club
– Competitive swimmer
– Certified Trainer – Speed & Agility/Fast twitch muscle training
Baseball pitching instructor
– Played on the Braves 1992 World Series Team
– Original Young Gun with Glavine, Smoltz, and Avery
– Pitched 12 years in the majors
– Former 1st rd pick
– Reinhardt University Men’s basketball team
– Point Guard College (PGC) Instructor
– Carlos Strong development league instructor
Fun Fact: holds career assist record at his high school in Bogart, GA
-Played at Reinhardt University
-2017 NAIA National Championship MVP
-2X AAC Offensive Player of the year
-Graduate Assistant at Reinhardt University
-3yr starter at Univ of Richmond
– Doctor of Chiropractic
– Functional Movement Specialist
– ACE Certified Personal Trainer
– Strength Coach
– Worked with athletes from the NBA, MLB, NFL, and NHL
– Played 1 year baseball at N.C. State before a career ending shoulder injury
– 4 year starter Varsity Baseball at Purnell Swett High School in NC (All County)
– 3 year starter Varsity Football
Friendly and knowledgable coaches make parents and kids alike feel welcome and comfortable.
I am so appreciative of Redline. They are keeping my son active and his fitness has improved leaps and bounds since starting at Redline. The coaches are top notch and know their stuff. I also love how convenient the schedule is, we can go to classes whenever it works for our family. We will for sure sign up again, the investment is worth every penny.
We are so thrilled with RedLine Athletics. Our son is learning how to condition and take care of his body. He is also getting training for his specific sport. We could not be more happy with the amazing facility and trainers. Highly recommend!
We love Redline! My son goes and works hard each time, coming out tired yet satisfied. I can already see some results in core strength and stamina. Definitely worth every penny!!!
We are a couple months in and are seeing amazing results! My daughter’s skills and speed are improving more and more everyday! Thank you Redline!
Great, positive, upbeat trainers who really push the kids to want to do more. Just being there puts you in a good mood! Love this place!
So happy we found Redline. It’s the perfect compliment to my son’s baseball team’s practice. Already seeing growth after a short amount of time.
The trainers are top notch. My son’s strength and speed numbers increased a ton over the summer. It helped his confidence tremendously